Kullu Wool Stoles are Woven on Handloom by almost 90% Women Weavers in Kullu Valley of Himalaya. Every House hold has at least one looms.
Kullu Handloom is Perfact example of Art work on Shawls, Stoles, Muffler, Men’s Shawls, Lohi, Meditation Shawls, Prayer Shawls and Large Blanket Shawls.
That’s it is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold logo of Authenticity called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Hand-loom Brand.
SIZE: 40 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
- 100% Authentic Handloom Woven
- 100% Pure Wool Used.
- Stoles can be Worn by Men and Women Both
- You can Use Our Stoles as Wrap, Travel Scarf, Weddings Shawl, Meditation Wrap, Neck Round, Like Duppatta Etc.
- Latest and Traditional Kullu Design and Patterns.
- Kullu Stoles/Wrap Are Warm, Light In Weight And Soft Stoles.
- Kullu Stoles Can Be Used for Every Moment..
- Kullu Stoles are Proud of Kullu Art which is G.I. Patented By Govt. Of India
- Kullu Stoles Give You imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
Links That You Might Be Interested:–
- How Kullu Shawls Are Woven
- Everything About Kullu Shawls
- How To Know Fake And Genuine Kullu Handloom.
Do’s & Don’t:-
1. Ensure Kullu Stoles should be dry cleaned only.
2. Do not squeeze or wring Kullu Stoles;
3. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
4. Wash dark and light colors Kullu Stoles separately
- Scarf Collection
- Featured Product Collection
- Men Collection
- Socks Collection
- Child Collection
- New Arrivals
- Men's Shawl Online
- New Arrival
- Black And White
- Black MS
- Dark Green
- Dark Grey
- Dark Magenta
- Dark Orange
- Dark Red
- Devil Red
- Full Embroired White
- Golden Yellow
- Grey And White
- Light Brown
- Light Gold
- Light Green
- Light Grey
- Light Orange
- Light Red
- Lime Green
- Silver White