Kullu Wool Shawls are Woven on Handloom by almost 90% Women Weavers in Kullu Valley of Himalaya. Every House hold has at least one looms.
Kullu Handloom is Perfact example of Art work on Shawls, Stoles, Muffler, Men’s Shawls, Lohi, Meditation Shawls, Prayer Shawls and Large Blanket Shawls.
That’s it is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold logo of Authenticity called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Hand-loom Brand.
SIZE: 40 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
- 100% Authentic Handloom Woven
- 100% Pure Wool Used.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends.
- World Famous Geometric design/Floral Designs.
- Kullu Shawls Are Warm, Light In Weight And Soft Shawls.
- Kullu Shawls Can Be Used for Every Moment..
- Light in Weight..
- Kullu Shawls are Proud of Kullu Art which is G.I. Patented By Govt. Of India
- Kullu Shawls Give You imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
Links That You Might Be Interested:–
- How Kullu Shawls Are Woven
- Everything About Kullu Shawls
- How To Know Fake And Genuine Kullu Handloom.
Do’s & Don’t:-
1. Ensure Kullu Shawls should be dry cleaned only.
2. Do not squeeze or wring Kullu Shawls;
3. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
4. Wash dark and light colors Kullu Shawls separately
- Men Collection
- Socks Collection
- Child Collection
- New Arrivals
- Men's Shawl Online
- New Arrival
- Scarf Collection
- Featured Product Collection
- Black And White
- Black MS
- Dark Green
- Dark Grey
- Dark Magenta
- Dark Orange
- Dark Red
- Devil Red
- Full Embroired White
- Golden Yellow
- Grey And White
- Light Brown
- Light Gold
- Light Green
- Light Grey
- Light Orange
- Light Red
- Lime Green
- Silver White