Kullu Handloom Pure Wool Woven Stole/Scarf – Brown
- 100% Woven On Looms of Himalaya.
- 100% Pure Wool Used.
- G.I. Patented Kullu Geometric/Floral design.
- Purely Woven on Handloom.
- Every Thread is Woven by Fingers.
- Very Warm,Light In Weight And Soft.
- Can Be Used for Every Moment.
- A Proud of Kullu Weavers.
- 80% Product are Woven By Women Weavers.
- A Product That Empower Our Women Weavers
- Export Quality, Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Fabric: Pure Wool
- Pattern: G.I. Patented Kullu Design
- Pack of :- 1 Stole
- Suitable For: Women/Girls
Get cozy with this elegant Kullu Handloom Pure Wool Woven Stole/Scarf crafted by women weavers from Kullu valley. The handwoven stole can also be used as a scarf or dupatta. This lightweight Kullu stole is made out of locally sourced pure sheep wool. The classic band of embroidery with geometric design bears a strong central Asian influence and has symbolic importance. Tassels at the end adds to its beauty and can easily be styled with a variety of both Indian as well Western outfits.
Our Stole’s Story:-
Loom Himalaya’s Stoles for Women is purely Woolen Handwoven Floral Embroidery Online Stole and fashion conscious women. It can be wrapped on Shoulder and Neck.
Stole are Small in size of Shawl and very soft and light in weight. Stoles can be used as Scarfs and Duppatta. In Kullu it used as Scarf and Duppatta by Girls and Women.
Kullu Valley offers artistic handwoven woolen stoles and shawls, made by the locals with hand-looms in their homes and clusters.
The artistic hand-woven woolen shawls/Stoles from Kullu Valley (the higher hills of Himachal Pradesh) are truly unique from the others and believed to be centuries old.
The raw material used in Kullu Stoles vary from merino wool, Pashmina wool and local sheep wool.
Kullu Stoles Their elaborate designs and patterns bear a strong Central Asian influence and have a symbolic and religious implication.
Basic colors used for the Kulluvi stoles are red, orange, pink, blue, green, yellow, black and white for patterning and white, black and natural greys or brown as the base.
White stands for water, yellow stands for earth, red for fire, green for air and blue for ether.
About This Stole:-
Loom Himalayas’s Hand Woven Pure Wool Stole with Kullu Weaving Design is the Genuine Hand Woven Stole by Local Artisans of Kullu.
Whole Himachal is famous for its Handicraft and Hand-loom Products but Kullu Shawls, Stoles and mufflers has its own significance and beauty.
That’s it is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold logo of genuinity called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Hand-loom Brand.
Our Each and Every Product of Hand-loom in Website are purely handmade. So don’t worry about Fake Kullu Stole.
Click Here To Check How To Find Fake Kullu Shawl/Stoles/Handloom?
We ” Loom Himalaya” with motto to provide you pure, ethnic and genuine hand picked, Hand woven and hand crafted products with expertise and inherited art hands of locals.
Product Name:- Purely Hand Woven and Crafted Kullu Handloom Wool Stoles with Beautiful Single Patti Traditional Kullu Weaving Design for Women and Girls.
SIZE: 30 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
Stole Color :- Multi-Color
- 100% Pure Genuine Hand Crafted.
- 100% Pure Wool.
- Beautiful Hand Woven Very Fine Embroidery.
- Beautiful Wool Stoles give you a glamorous look to the wearer and make your moments special and memorable.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends.
- Geometric design.
- Floral Designs.
- Traditional Kullu Embroidery..
- Purely Made in Handloom.
- Very Warm, Light In Weight And Soft.
- Can Be Used for Every Moment..
- Light in Weight..
- A Proud of Kullu Art..
- These Wool stoles are soft, Warm and Light In Weight and can used as Scarf and Duppatta.
- It Give You imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
Do’s & Don’t:-
1. Ensure woolen products should be dry cleaned only.
2. Never wash woolen clothes in hot water.
3. Do not store woolen products in polythene bags.
4. Give a sun bask to woolen products once or twice during monsoon.
5. Do not squeeze or wring;
6. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
7. Wash dark and light colors separately
- Loom Himalaya/Stole/Wool/Kullu-Multi-Emb
- 1 Stole
- Wedding, Casual, Party, Formal, Festive, Winter Wear
- Hand Woven
- Dry Clean Only.
- Give Sun Bask in Monsoon.
- Do not squeeze or wring.
- Purely Hand Woven On Looms, G.I. Patented Kullu Floral and Geometric Design, Pure Wool Used.
- 30 inch
- 80 inch
- Free Return on Defective/Wrong Product
- Defective And Different Product Delivered
- 1 Week from Delivery in case of Defective and Wrong Product.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 8 cm|
Hand Weaving, Hand-loom, Kullu Traditional Weaving Design
Floral, Geomatric, Pattern
Casual, Festive, Formal, Party, Wedding, Winter Wear
Girls, Unisex, Women