Handloom Woven Kullu Pure Wool Shawl – White
- 100% Purely Hand Woven On Looms.
- 100% Pure Fine Wool Used.
- Beautiful Hand Woven Very Fine Traditional Weaving Design.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends
- Export Quality, Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Fabric: Pure Fine Wool
- Pattern: Geometric Traditional Kullu Design
- Pack of :- 1 Kullu Shawl
- Suitable For: Ethnic Wear/Hand-Loom
Kullu Wool Shawls are Woven on Handloom by people having intellectual disabilities, prison inmates, traditional artisans and women from marginalized communities.
Handmade products bestow profound gratification on the buyer. They are inculcated with the essence of inter-generational skill and talent possessed by artisans.
That’s it is Declared as special product or Art of specific geography and region. So it hold logo of genuinity called “Geographic Indicator” (G.I.) and Hand-loom Brand.
Our Each and Every Product of Hand-loom in Website are purely handmade. So don’t worry about Fake Kullu Shawl.
Product Name:- Purely Hand Woven and Crafted Kullu Handloom Wool Shawls with Beautiful Akhroti Traditional Kullu Weaving Design for Women and Girls.
SIZE: 40 inches x 80 Inches (W*L).
- 100% Purely Handloom Woven
- 100% Pure Wool Used.
- Beautiful Wool Shawl give you a glamorous look to the wearer and make your moments special and memorable.
- Designed keeping in mind the changing fashion trends.
- World Famous Geometric design/Floral Designs.
- Very Warm, Light In Weight And Soft.
- Can Be Used for Every Moment..
- Light in Weight..
- A Proud of Kullu Art which is G.I. Patented By Govt. Of India
- These Wool Shawls are soft, Warm and Light In Weight
- It Give You imperial in looks it has real pride of today’s craftsman.
Links That You Might Be Interested:–
- How Kullu Shawls Are Woven
- Everything About Kullu Shawls
- How To Know Fake And Genuine Kullu Handloom.
Do’s & Don’t:-
1. Ensure woolen products should be dry cleaned only.
2. Never wash woolen clothes in hot water.
3. Do not store woolen products in polythene bags.
4. Give a sun bask to woolen products once or twice during monsoon.
5. Do not squeeze or wring;
6. Dry by laying it flat on a dry towel or hang it on hanger.
7. Wash dark and light colors separately
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 8 cm|
Black, Blue, Cream, Dark Grey, Light Gold, Light Grey, Light Orange, Red, Silver White, White
Flower Embroidery, Hand Weaving, Hand-loom, Hand-Woven Embroidery
Floral, Flower Embroidery, Geomatric, Pattern
Casual, Festive, Formal, Party, Wedding, Winter Wear